8.08.2010

Photo Essay #4 (i.e. Another Lazy Post)

My brother Andy gave us some mulch hay for the garden, and before I spread the bales, the girls used them in play for a week. After indulging in eavesdropping for a while, I got my camera and took some pictures-- pictures that are bland without the chatter of pretend to enliven them.

Please do give me credit for spending a dime on the skull Annie's wearing.
It's so handy! I don't know what we'd do without it...




Luci makes a happy face.


Annie makes conversation.



Millie makes the beds.



Susannah makes the soup.





Millie makes a thought.



Luci makes the cranky face,



and that's The End.

2 comments :

cadie said...

I like it! Though you can't hear what they were saying looking at the photographs, I feel like I get the sense of the beautiful, windy day, and imaginary play. (That is, playing a game with lots of imagination . . . whatever is the right way to say it) Reminds me of similar fun my younger brothers would have on similar days.

Abigail said...

It reminds me of the same (only me and my- not so many- brothers). :)