8.08.2010

Key Lime Pie


I could ramble for miles about this man. I'd tell of his friendship and love, his forgiveness of faults, his mean dish of scalloped potatoes, his storage of socks in odd places, the funny things that make him really grumpy...

his papa-hood.


I could ramble for miles with this man, and with hope I pray that we have years ahead to do just that. May our children and this new baby grow into adulthood and watch us enjoy each other still, like wine aged with the perfect balance of dry and sweet.




Until all the worlds end.


3 comments :

trawlerman said...

Abby keeps telling me I need to have gazelle intensity. She's been talking about some Ramsey guy (wasn't he a pharaoh, not an Israelite?), but I think she means she's been reading Solomon's song. At least that's what I'm going to believe.

"My lover is mine and I am his; he browses among the lilies. Until the day breaks and the shadows flee, turn, my lover, and be like a gazelle or like a young stag on the rugged hills."

Rhinocerific,
-Blue

Farmgirl said...

The final picture- sleeping baby- gorgeous. Such security in those arms!

Abigail said...

Blue,
Love. You.
Read. Ramsey.
-Fleetfoot.

Farmgirl,
Thanks...the best part is that he was completely distracted playing a game with my brother, so it's good that she was too little to squirm away!