8.08.2010

The Height of Romance

My favorite part was that while she frosted the cake, she kept saying that she wanted it to be "a romantic birthday cake." I'd never had such a cake before, so I didn't know what to expect. It turns out that romance means pink flowers, green leaves,



and UNCANNILY accurate John and Abigail cake-toppers. Look at us! We're such a handsome couple. (And so romantic...)



Piper couldn't have cared less about the romance, but she thought the batter was tasty.



Thank you, my sweet.


2 comments :

cadie said...

Wow, I am impressed! REALLY impressed! Caleb is too.

I think the frosting designs is better than I would have done. Besides making the cakes all by herself - which is really impressive to me - her frosting job blows me away. Nice eye for design, besides the technical difficulties of getting it to squirt out right and look right!

Abigail said...

I was impressed with the squeezing ability, too.

Millie has always liked tidy designs. Even her drawings are usually tidy and balanced.