1.14.2013

The Taming



Sometimes delinquent blogging is like sorting through the basement.  "Heeeey, I'd forgotten I owned these shoes!"

Or

"Hey, I'd forgotten about this Shakespeare play!"

 I did forget about both.

John sent the bigger girls, Debbie, and I off one night for a free performance of Shakespeare in the Park while he stayed home with a (very little) Zeke-baby.  I was worried that Zeke would get hungry and waste away to nothing while we were gone, but he remained plump, and we had fun.  Culture is fun, ya'll.

The evening began with free carousel rides (thank you, George F. Johnson, ol' buddy, ol' pal)



 

and continued with the performance itself.

 
 

The first half:
 
 

 
 


Intermission: 

 

The second half:
 
 


Now you can say you've been to a Shakespeare play, too!

 
 


  Ugh.  Kissy faces.  That Willy Shakespeare...


3 comments :

heidiann(e) said...

reading this while Phis is taking Sigrid on a drive so I can work on my projects, while also worrying that she is probably crying & starving.

Oh, mama-hood.

Oh, and I would post more frequently, but I have such a hard time with those security checks. I think my eyes are getting worse...

heidiann(e) said...

glad you saw shakespeare, too.

Abigail said...

Your eyes are fine. Blogger hates people commenting and has made it nearly impossible to do so. (I'll try to remember to take off the security garble.)