9.18.2014

Benjamin and Zelumah, We Thank You

I don't know where I lost my Sleepy Wrap, but it may have been here at the Johnson family reunion.  Sorry for the lament, but that's the first thing I thought of when I loaded these pictures.  Moving on, 


Debbie and Aidan!





Debbie and Aidan some more!






Growly Bear on a ladder!




So many picnic tables covered with genealogies!  This was impressive, even though I-- Abigail nee JOHNSON-- and the bounty of children with whom I live weren't listed among my parent's children/grandchildren.  I have now concluded that, for all practical purposes, we do not exist. 





In this picture, Mildred proves she's an 80-year old masquerading as my daughter.




I include this picture because it so perfectly captures Luci's scrunch-faced delight when her name was drawn out a hat to win the cool, little camp chair on which she sits.




No comments :