9.18.2014

Ode to the Tent

The tent was such an enjoyable space for sleep and play that we left it up for the next month, finally taking it down when a pellet delivery truck needed to pull through to the carport last week.

We only had one family sleepover, but the girls camped out a few nights by themselves, and on dry days, the youngest three took their naps there or made mischief when they should have been sleeping.  For some reason, I only took pictures when they were peacefully sleeping.  There are no pictures of me snapping at them when I found them making mischief.  (Huh. That's weird.)




 I sometimes tiptoed out of the house with a book or a pillow to snatch some peace and quiet until Zeke searched me out.  It usually didn't take long.






It was the perfect place for stargazing and Bird watching.





And did I mention it was a good place for sleeping?  










Even the baby thought so.


No comments :