12.20.2017

Twinsies



Because I always have excuses, my excuse for not starting Christmas presents for the first part of this week was that we had welcome company!  Bryan, Sarah, Elijah, and their new baby Keziah stopped in for a few days so the newborn cousins who were born two weeks apart could become acquainted.






These two are already acquainted...






I only got one picture of Keziah wearing the hat Millie finished for her, but she's so sweet I wish I had taken more.




And now, for the first time ever, may I introduce the smash hit Grumpy Babies Getting Pictures Taken. Oh, my goodness.  This is making me laugh.




They warmed up for a few seconds, though the bald old fellow on the right is still making me grin.









And these two?  Old pros by now.





Sarah took some wonderful pictures of everyone sledding together, and I hope her version of this moment is less blurry and more smiley, but here's what I have--- cousins all smushed together on the steps.



2 comments :

Rebecca said...

oh my goodness- that ghetto baby picture is awesome.

sarah said...

Squishy cousin pictures are wonderful. I wish I had more of them- those babies are beautiful!