5.12.2006

Let the Joybells Ring!

* Arlan- take note. The pride that caused me to refuse your generous offer paid off!

The girls and I visited the laundromat this morning, which may be small cause for rejoicing but is not sufficient for joybells. Oh, no, but this is...

As the snapshots proclaim better than I, our camera has returned! The fatted calf turns on its spit as I type. Before you roll your eyes at us, let me explain that I always keep the diaper bag in the front seat, so we had only searched the front of the car. Today when I cleaned out the back of the car, newly emptied of thrift store drop-offs, I found it hiding beneath some thrift store leftovers. I suppose when I was buckling one of the girls in, the camera slipped out unseen. (Or perhaps the gypsy from the ticket counter had a change of heart and returned it last night while we were all a'slumber.)

Hurrah! Hurrah! Now my time-wasting can be more efficient!
(If 1,000 words = 1 picture and, with Picasa's Hello, I can churn out 20 pictures in 10 minutes, then without a camera I need to churn out 20,000 words per post = impossible.)

So here are a scant few snapshots to sate your thirst.
More will come in the following days. That is, if I don't lose the camera again.

One last thing, old hat readers may remember these pickles from last September's archives. If you are Sarah (or anyone else interested), knock on buildabelly's door, will ya?

10 comments :

barefootkangaroo said...

My hopes of acquiring "Shotsnaps" is dashed. Foiled again!

barefootkangaroo said...

I mean "are" dashed.

Griffen said...

I KNEW it!! You can look back at previous comments to see my prophetic abilities (actually, I was thinking one or another of the grandmas would ship one in the mail at the first sign of withdrawl, but this is even better!!)

However, I did want to note that, if Annika wasn't SO cute, you're last "picture" of her was ALMOST better than a real photo.

Anonymous said...

Right, Abby . . . suuuuuure, uh huh . . . you mean to tell me you "accidentally" misplaced this camera only to have it turn up again so conveniently. I think it was actually just a ploy to test and see how loyal and devoted your
Shotsnaps readers really are! LOL Glad you found it, sis! :-)

Anonymous said...

Phew w/finals are just around the corner and NOW the world is right.

Anonymous said...

Becky,

I was going to accuse Abby of that too.

Anonymous said...

Abby, can you post the recipe for your salsa? I want to try that this year.

Abigail said...

Josh,
Hostile takeover is always an option...

Sandy,
You win. (And I win, too!) Found again cameras are good for all. Although words can paint an Annika, it takes less thought to slap on a snapshot, so I'm glad it's back!

FOR BECKY'S AND RUNDY'S EYES ONLY!!!!!!
(It wasn't so much that I was testing the readers, but that I wanted some easy cash. That scheme flopped, though. Only Job was loyal, devoted, and foolish enough to offer the $$$$$$. Arlan offered a camera, so his loyalty should also be noted. Incidentally, neither of YOU proved your loyalty with greenbacks.)

Mags,
Just for you, a fen of snapshots to wallow through tomorrow. Maybe.

Titi,
Will do. I'll let you know when it's posted on buildabelly.

heidiann(e) said...

i add my relief to prayers that are answered by God who understands the network of friends connected throught the "worldwideweb."

Michelle said...

So glad to hear you found it again!!!! :D