11.11.2006


We girls wave John off to work each morning, and if it's warm enough, we do so from outside instead of through the living room window. This morning, I left Susannah in the living room while I ran out to get something from the van before he left, and when I turned around, this face met me. In a short space of time, she crawled from one end of the living room to the kitchen, ate some mud from my boots, and then poked her head out the door to grin at us. (I ran inside to get the camera because even when--CUT--especially when she's drooling mud, she's cute.)

6 comments :

Sesalie said...

Your kids are so cute! I just looked at all of your pictures on this page and it took me back to my childhood home. I grew up in the north and now live in the south, I miss the trees turning colors and green green grass. Thanks, I really enjoyed all of your picture!

Michelle said...

isn't it fun when our kids eat all kinds of disgusting things?? Oh boy... Well, like the old timers say... You need to eat a peck of dirt before you die! :)

Griffen said...

She looks SO pleased with herself in this one.

Abigail said...

Sesalie,
Welcome!

Only a peck a dirt?!? Most kids have reached that amount by 3 months... :)

Unknown said...

I think... you decided to post at 2AM just so you could publish this picture. It's priceless. I've never seen her grin that way before. (She probably does it every day in real life, though. :)

Anonymous said...

It looks like she was going to find some more of what she ate.