4.03.2009

Cool Things I Did Not Make-- Take Two


(Except for the girl. I suppose I played a part in making the girl.)

My mom sewed this coat and hat set for Susannah for her birthday.

I love it.

I did not make it.

I could not make it.

Here she is walking out the front door, near the tree, around the shed, by the garage, on the back steps, and, after, home again. (Apologies to the prepositions with hurt feelings. I'll pick you next time.)


Nope. I didn't pose her. Why bother?


She ran to kiss a house-bound Nixie.


Look at that hand stretched with longing.


She gave me a grin by the garage.


And she found some "go-ah-jis" rocks to bring back.


7 comments :

Griffen said...

This kind of skill makes it HURT because I so so so wish I could do ANYTHING like this.

alltheposts said...

The coat and hat="go-ah-jis"

Liana said...

so, so, so LOVE IT.

Michelle P said...

i got so distracted by the one subject you DID have a part in making that i almost didn't notice her lovely clothing...she is so beautiful, and oh so girlie in that first picture. so. cute.

Laura said...

"She ran to kiss a house-bound Nixie" picture should be on a greeting card!

Michelle said...

She looks like such a classy little lady!

Rebecca said...

I've noticed this coat set before. BEAUTIFUL! Oh, to be so talented! (OR, have your mom! hehe)