4.03.2009

It's Harder Than You Think

I really wanted to slim this post down to six or so pictures, but I couldn't.

You may have them all. No tip required.

(I just realized this could be Cool Things I Did Not Make: Take Three, even though you haven't reached Takes One and Two yet. Hillary Trelease made that cute dress/top for Millie when she was newly born. Thank you, sweet Hillary, who may not even know that this blog exists.)





Leaves. Would you eat them in the sun? Could you eat them 'til they're done?




Could you eat them with a hood? Could you eat them, would you, would?



Would you eat them turned around? Could you eat them with a clown?









Yes, I'll eat them turned turned around. Yes, I'll eat them with a clown.

Annie wanted to take a picture. (I'm the clown.)



Yum.

6 comments :

Griffen said...

I love these. And I loved that post a while back about having ourselves a dumpling. It perfectly suits this little one.

alltheposts said...

Ahhh, barefeet!! I'm jealous.

Liana said...

I, too - love this whole series of shots. She's so adorable...

Unknown said...

I love your comments as much as the pictures!!!

Michelle P said...

love these pictures in the sunlight...you're getting to be a pro at children's portraits Abigail!

Abigail said...

Torie,
Don't be. It snowed this weekend and this morning, and the forecast calls for more all week. (Calls for snow...WHY does it do that?)

Michelle,
Taking millions of pictures must finally be paying off?