4.03.2009

How's Them Apples

Lord willing, we will be moving by May 1st. Our plan is to move into a tent (after building a loveable loo!) while the septic and well-drilling for our car-home commences. This morning, something else appeared out of the blue, a newish could-be, but it's still a dim shape on the horizon. We'll see if it moves closer.

My mom-in-law and Dude will be here any minute. Hurrah!

I should be writing Millie's third quarter report. I really, really should be. Boo!

I'm writing a blog post instead. Dummy!

I have a few recipes to plump you up, but you'll have to wait. (Do I hear faint cheers?)

Hope all's well!

Your Very Own Time-Waster,
Boo Dummy Hurrah

p.s. I've started using Flickr to upload some of my pictures because it allows for a larger size. Is this better for you, the reader? Does it bother you? Let me know because I live to serve.

5 comments :

Liana said...

I, personally, love the larger pics!

alltheposts said...

The pics are great. I don't mind them any size, whatever is easiest for you!

Abigail said...

I live to serve...the two of you.

Unless I hear dissenting votes, I'll continue!

Rebecca said...

I love flicker too, and have toyed with the idea of using them entirely too. It just seems to take FOREVER to upload them. Or edit them with picnick. I do on the "worthier" pictures, but most of what I post are too junky to bother with! hehe

This said from,

friend-waiting-and-looking-forward-to-getting-the-call-to-help-pack.

Abigail said...

I don't edit them in Flickr (except for the black-edged pictures), so it's actually a bit faster than using the blogger upload for me.

I fiddled around with my HTML settings to thicken the frames of even my junky pictures (which are far more numerous here than in your neck of the woods), in order to trick viewers into thinking they're not as junky.

Erm. Does it work?