2.22.2013

Because Millie Dared Me to Post It

I wouldn't have dared, though, if yesterday's sneak-attempt to videotape me performing the brilliant "Earth's Atmosphere" dance that I had just invented was even slightly successful.  Millie's laughter is reason enough for posting.

Hands on my belly and "Mesosphere- in the middle!" is all you get. Please don't imagine the rest.*




*Really, don't. Also, please ignore my pajamas on the stairs that I never got around to putting away that morning. Also, please ignore Luci coming downstairs from her afternoon nap still wearing her nightgown. (She's on a freezing-house pajamas, bathrobe, and mittens kick, and I don't blame her. She got it from me, after all.)

p.s. This video makes our house seem like a model of Happy-Learning-Is-SO-FUN-with-Our-Jolly-Patient-Dancing-Mama.  As any homeschooling mama knows (I hope!), the reality is pockmarked with my gripes and impatience far too often for me to admit here in a public forum.  Oops.  I guess I just did, huh.  (I'm not posting a video of THAT, though.)

2 comments :

Rebecca said...

THIS is why I think you are so swell.

Because you so nicely temper your greatness with genuine, sincere modesty. You are always quick to put people in their place by shutting down any notions of putting you on a high-horse. Even though, (shhhh!) that really IS where you should be.


Abigail said...

Pish, posh. Seriously.

Maybe I'll have to post a video of Ugly Abigail Mama Bear, after all. Sigh.

I REALLY don't want to have to do that.