2.05.2013

Chums

Years and untold years ago, we had the pleasure of these three guests sleeping over. Judah-Bear, you're next!
(Rebecca, your children are only wearing my children's clothes because I was afeared your'ns loverly duds'd be utterly ruined.)

A Panda found he could climb Twisted-Twisted Tree just as easily as his native greenery.
Pap...

 

ar...
 
 

azzi.  I know.  I have no excuse.
 
 


I found it difficult to let this girl go the next morning.  Someday, I shall steal you, AdelĂ©, with no one the wiser. 

 


We walked down the hill to meet my cousin's FIFTEEN puppies.  Don't ask me why this one is the spitting image of John Wayne as a pup.  Seriously, don't ask me, because I'll deny everything!

 
 

Phew.  At least this one looks like the other neighbor's dog.  
 
 


I have no picture of Corynn, but here's a fairy she and the girls left on the sunroom rug.

 


5 comments :

Titi said...

If you steal Adele, I am stealing Pip. Just so you know. Fair's fair, and all that. . .

Abigail said...

Today at church I was cuddling with Pip, as usual, and I wanted to steal her until I remembered that she's ALREADY my daughter and I didn't have to. Thank goodness. Having one childnapping on my record is probably one too many, and it wouldn't do to use it up on someone who's already mine. (I don't blame you in the least, though. Pip's endearment gene is in overdrive.)

Rebecca said...

I am pretty sure that so-cute ensemble that Adele' is wearing is ten times nicer than anything I had put on her that day.

So stinkin' cute!

Abigail said...

My sis (in law) Sarah bought that for her last baby at a thrift store, hoping that maybe she'd have cause to use it. Nope! The fourth glorious boy cam out, instead, and now she's nearly ready to meet the FIFTH boy! :) I can't wait to someday, Lord willing, package the outfit up and mail it to her with a note of congratulations on their girl. (To those who don't know better, they and I love the BOYS just as well, but they wouldn't look nearly so cute in this bonnet.)

Abigail said...

Yup. Ha dad indeed cam raht ouat.