1.26.2018

A Visit...and Some Ice Cream









We spent 3 and a half days in Long Island being spoiled rotten and soaking up every minute with Dude and Dudette.  John and I (+ Skylark) went on a lunch date to my favorite restaurant and watched a movie I couldn't stop thinking about, but I took no pictures.  I took one picture of Mom Owen and Skylark, and Millie took these pictures of Guess Who up in a tree, but that was the only snapshots proof of our visit...until the night before we left.

Aunt Karen stopped by for a visit and casually mentioned that she picked up some ice cream and cones on the way over.  By "ice cream and cones," she meant "one of every ice cream-related item in the entire grocery store."  We could not believe how much you gave, Aunt Karen, and we had so much fun making sundaes! When the children asked how much they could have, I simply said, "Whatever you want," which made their eyes bug out of their heads.   :)

Thank you cards to come.  Until then, pictures of the little piggies.

























2 comments :

cadie said...

I'm happy you all got to enjoy such an ice cream feast!! I'm very happy for the kids, but I hope you ate some ice cream too!!

Abigail said...

Do you even KNOW me???!!!! Of COURSE I ate some ice cream-- just as I should. :)