2.21.2007

Fizzle-de-Dizzle

I had planned to orderly string together dozens of snapshots on here today, along with pithy commentary, and if the girls slept long enough, perhaps even a wordy post for readers to scratch their heads over.

Too bad.

Yesterday, our computer died again, and now I'll wait until it spontaneously regenerates, if it does, before I post. Last night, John greeted the news with, "Well, that's a good sign." He'd intended to give up home computer use during Lent, so the timing was perfect. Although I hadn't planned on abstaining from the computer during Lent, I suppose the timing is perfect for me, too, as timing always is.

So, I'll see you around, whenever I'm around to see.

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

You are/will be missed!! Shotsnaps is my dessert. I guess I could give it up for lent too, and we'd all be even :)

Full of Grace said...

We'll be waiting for you.......... :)