2.10.2007

Good Ol' Bulldog Jack

I've been reading the girls Little House in the Big Woods. They love it, except for the part where I screamed like a panther. (Annie cried.) Now, during the day, they pull it down, along with their Little House picture books, and read over to themselves the parts they know.

This is Annie, looking at the page where Grandpa's chased by the panther (the same panther who sounds like a woman's scream, I'll have you know).



Pa pretends to be a wild dog.






Millie trying to sound out words.
She's a sweetie.






3 comments :

Rebecca said...

What a great thing! I just recently started reading Corynn 'chapter books' too. Ours is the original version of The Nutcracker-I know...a bit late.

It looks like the girls love it!

Abigail said...

Yesterday, they were calling themselves "Aunt Docia" and "Aunt Ruby."

Annika called to me from the toilet seat with a call of, "AUNT RUBY NEEDS HER BOBBUM WIPED!"

Rebecca said...

HA! That is hilarious! x)