2.10.2007

Sick Bath

Take 1.



Annie took a two-day hiatus before she began to throw up again. The day these pictures were taken, she was thrilled to take two baths, back-to-back. (Her stiff, porcupine hair from the night before needed a second washing, if you must know more than blog readers should know.)


Take 2.



Susannah Sunshine in the sunshine.





Annie was huddled under the towel. I peeked in....
She said she was too cold to get dressed.







So I helped her, and she became Beauty in the light.











I had already dressed Susannah, so while I dressed Annie, Susannah did this.




And this.




Most unfortunately, Monster needed to take a bath, too, for reasons I need not divulge.

6 comments :

Anonymous said...

Ouch. It sounds like a very sick untold story. I can remember hualing younger siblings out of bed in the middle of the night after they had simliar sick episodes.

Liana said...

Aww, the poor girls & Monster. Annie looks BEAUTIFUL in these "sick" pictures...how does she do that?!

I can only think - I'm in for this too, someday.

Rebecca said...

Wow-you must NOT have been joking about the rollercoaster! That she can look SO miserable under the towel and so jolly out of it is just amazing!

w. said...

oh sad wet (yet clean) monster! i am glad the sickness is past.

Griffen said...

From coast to coast....

Abigail said...

A school near Ithaca closed for a day or two because over half of he students were home sick with a stomach bug. 'Tis the season.