2.10.2007

Germy Post.

Beginning last Thursday and lasting until yesterday (I think we're done!), this house has been filled with sickies. Sicky Papa, Sicky Mama, Sicky Babies Three. We could barely set foot in the bathroom, which was filled with draped and drying bedding and clothes that I had washed in the sink, only to be met by more. Finally, I had enough and stepped next door to use Becky's machine. There were long nights of no sleep, holding a crying baby who drenched herself while listening to another baby the next room over doing the same and calling for Mama. Now we've passed the bugs along to Becky, who for the past few days has had TWO sick babies and FOUR other sick children to tend to. I'm a lout for passing on our belly-bugs so handily, but I'm glad as glad can be that we're done with this one.


Everyone staying home sick means one thing-- FRAGGLE ROCK!!!!







Millie in a trance. ("Dance your cares away....")



Even sick, I think she looked beautiful with the sun on her face.


Sicky sleeping Papa.





7 comments :

Liana said...

Fraggle Rock HAS to make one feel better! It's always worked for me!

Rebecca said...

Sorry to hear the sickies hit your home. The children and Matt have all been hit here as well. Thankfully, I avoided it (and though I am not usually a knock on wood person, it may help, so knowck on wood) and it will bypass me all together.

Fraggle Rock. Oh-the days of Fraggle Rock. Is there a movie out there or does it still exist in TV form?

Hope all feel better and you are rested from an exhausting workload.

Rebecca said...

Oh-and Millie sure is a beauty. Even the sun can't contain its kisses.

Abigail said...

We have no reception for television shows (hurrah!), except in dvd or video form. They were watching a dvd John's mom gave them for Christmas that had several episodes on it.

heidiann(e) said...

these girls are gorgeous. i'll never tire of seeing Annie's dimple. i can't remember if she has one or two... i need to visit again soon. it's been too long already.

Abigail said...

Millie has none, Annie has two, Susannah has one.

And we need to visit YOU!
It has been too long, and, while blogs are good in some ways, they're not nearly enough.

Full of Grace said...

I echo my sister's comment- it's been so long since I saw Fraggle Rock (and I used to love it as a child too!)

We only have 1 1/2 channels in our home, so we make the most of our vast library of VHS and DVD tapes also, especially when we are sick :)