4.06.2007

Homesite (Sights)

Here's the real home-- these three and the one that I left in my mother's kitchen.



Tuzzin Shadows or Ode to Asbestos.




The mastermind. We mind the master.



Our beautiful basement. Dirt floor. Stone walls. Five feet high on one side and about four inches high on the other.



Front lawn, view one.




Front lawn, view two. Manure spreader as viewfinder.



Some metal to haul. A testament of faithfulness.
A graveyard of sorts.



And the tree before the hedgerow, which caught, then cradled, the tangled tails and wings of innumerable kites every windy spring.

6 comments :

Anonymous said...

Keep us posted!

Anonymous said...

Whoops. That was me. I miss-clicked.

heidiann(e) said...

i can see it all, yet i know it's going to be so much richer and more blessed and beautiful than i can even imagine.

Griffen said...

I've come back a few times to post comments, but the pictures won't load for me. Only the one of Annika at the top, and the rest... nothin'. Weird. I'll come back later and try again.

Liana said...

Pictures FINALLY loaded for me (Monday, April 9th) - I waited FAR too long. Oh, Abigail, it's going to be splendid & I'm excited for you all! Things are always better & much more appreciated when done with one's own hands.

Abigail said...

Sorry about the pictures. I waited for Blogger's glitch to unglitch, but it was stubborn. I had to reload them all. Blah.