4.06.2007

How Now

My sister-in-law Wendy is very cool and very kind. She stands in red holding my cousin Leah's baby. She's also a demonstrator for TAC, which explains why I attended my second ever stamping party. (The first was last year, also directed by her and hosted at my aunt's house on Mount Hunger.) I bought trees last year. This year I bought leaves. My sister Becky, bless her bones, saw me eying the birds and bought me some for Tax Day.

This was the inside of the house.
A room full of crazy women full o' stamping fever.


This was outside. A blurry view from Mount Hunger, courtesy of Aunt A's porch.


6 comments :

Anonymous said...

I just found the herb stamp I had been looking for for so long. I got it, lest I regret it forever, but man, rubber stamps are so expensive. I don't quite understand how that can be, but it is.

Rebecca said...

Come watch with me the shaft of fire that glows In yonder West: the fair, frail palaces, The fading Alps and archipelagoes, And great cloud-continents of sunset-seas.
~ Thomas Bailey Aldrich

I do so love the rise and the fall of the sun.

Lovely.

heidiann(e) said...

what is TAC?

either way, you've just given me an idea.

Liana said...

Is anyone else having a difficulty getting the pictures to show up? I can't see any of them... arg*

Liana said...

What a lovely sunset!

Abigail said...

TAC is an acronym for The Angel Company, a stamp supplier run by a Christian woman. I don't know much about stamp stuff, as I only own those three sets I have from these parties, but the more knowledgeable ladies ogled the selection like you wouldn't believe.