6.08.2011

Abandon the Kittens



Pit stop's over! Let's go to the crick!








The horse pasture was so muddy that I kept sinking up to my ankles. Then my flip-flop broke. It would have been much more fun if Millie could have carried me, too.









Sorry, but I'm sick of being on the computer. We arrived at the crick, we splashed and swam, Annie fell and split the back of her head open, it stopped bleeding, we kept splashing, Annie crawled from that point on, Luci refrained from all activities save rock-gnawing, Joel arrived as we were about to find the new swimming hole, he took us there (but not to the pot plants he'd also discovered on his exploration earlier that day (what?!!!), he had his fingers tugged off by too many little girls, and Millie practiced swimming.


























The End.
(Aren't you glad?)

5 comments :

Farmgirl said...

Perfect- and no, I'm never glad to be at the end. Your pictures and posts are fabulous!

Abigail said...

I'm glad you like them!

For the record, YOUR posts and pictures are, too, but my computer STILL won't let me comment on your blog. I've tried too many times to count, and I think I'll have John tinker around to fix it.

cadie said...

I love the photo where they're running off to the creek, and there's the hills and trees in the background. It looks like a lovely place. I also love the one of Susannah walking down the little stream of water, and then the next one of Piper at the creek - compositionally they really catch my eye. I like the next one after that too (and the next, and the next . . . !) Are Luci's eyes brown, or a hazel (mix)? Hard to tell in that first photo.

Rebecca said...

On our snorkeling adventure, Matt may come along. For the pot.

Abigail said...

Luci's eyes are hazel-ish, not as golden-green as Annika's, but not straight brown.

Rebecca,
Watch out. I'll take pictures of that, too. (Undercover DEA...)