6.08.2011

Saves Nine

The older girls showered Pip with love on the big day. Along with their cards, Su gave her a butterfly she finally finished stitching and decorating, Millie gave her hand-sewn versions of Goat-tie and Gahttie, and Annie made her a button headband and a sleeping bag for her doll. Pictures of all these may someday come (if I ever take them), but here are some of Annie.

I took these after she triumphantly exclaimed, "Today I get to IRON and sew ON THE SEWING MACHINE for the first time ever!"

Two firsts.

Five pictures.




(Her everpresent jackknife.)














Oops. SIX pictures.




Luci was making funny faces at me while Annika sewed, so here's a bonus.

2 comments :

Rebecca said...

yay for Annie! Corynn asks me all the time, but always at the very most inopportune moments, to sew.

So I say "not now, but soon."

I guess I better make soon happen soon or I will have become a liar. :/

Abigail said...

Like I said, Annika's jubilation was because this was her FIRST time EVER. You are much kinder than I.