6.08.2011

Have Mercy

Please, please don't ask about our garden until August, at which point I pray we have something to show you.


Here are slightly outdated pictures of the girls and I cleaning it out. What? You don't see ME cleaning it out? P'shaw. You just need to look harder.



Luci was a lazybones. I didn't see her haul even ONE rock to the pile. She was too busy rockin' her mohawk.





She was given a mohawk by these two. (Their reward for finishing each row was a dunk in the water bowl. My reward was watching them.)





Piper's reward was not having to work at all.




Lucky skunk.

4 comments :

Cadie said...

I really should find more imaginative words, but Luci is super cute too!

Abigail said...

Super cute is fine! Super cute is perfect!

It's much preferable to a host of more imaginative words, such as

super-vile,
super-abhorrent,
super-grotesque,
super-homely,
or
super-malicious,

none of which I think my children are.


See! I'll welcome super cute any time you want to give it.

Rebecca said...

your garden is always beautiful. Can't wait to see it!

Abigail said...

You saw it.

I say again, have mercy.