7.27.2011

Remember the Fisherman's Wife

Moving up in the world is perilous.

At the beginning of the summer, the girls were content to make themselves this home. Rustic and practical, with handy access to the clothesline.









And by mid-summer, they constructed this home (albeit, with my help for hanging the gauze). What it lacked in substance, it made up in panache.

Next, they'll be demanding a gold-plated castle with turrets.







(Why, yes, this is a rusty screwdriver and some flotsam from Nails.)









3 comments :

Unknown said...

I always adore the way you capture your girls and their grand adventures!!!

Molly said...

I've just been transformed into a world of beauty, so peaceful, so creative. You've given me much joy to begin my long work day. In all honesty, I wasn't looking forward to the long day ahead until I checked your blog. Thank you for delighting my eyes and my soul!

Much love!!

Abigail said...

Thank you both for encouraging more snapshots glut! All it takes is one, and I've got two.