2.19.2014

Papoose




Years ago, I made slings for the girls to use with their baby dolls.  Millie quickly outgrew hers, so a couple of years ago, I made her a bigger one using the same fabric as the one I'd made for myself.  It wasn't until I saw her carting a pleased little princeling around that I realized I must have made hers just as big as mine!  (And as much as it looks like the girls do my work while I lounge around eating donuts and taking pictures, I was in the middle of washing a mountain of dishes when I paused for snapshotting.  So there.)



3 comments :

Millie said...

He's really heavy! (as well as being cute

Full of Grace said...

What a great big sister! :)

elizabethfrances said...

Oh my!
I have to show these pictures to Lucy tomorrow.
Millie is so beautiful! Zeke is so cute! Your children are so wonderful.