3.19.2015

I Bet Cate Blanchett Never Does This


To explain this picture Annika wanted to take of me,  I recently mentioned that I don't know beans about make-up, unless it's Hallowe'en face paint, and it's true, but I still get the idea every once in a while that if I just wore makeup, my ravishing beauty would melt the mirror.  After church, bored and avoiding better things, I wondered what I'd look like with eyeliner.  I don't have any eyeliner, so I got out my children's paints and applied some as if it were eyeliner.  

For the record, I look like a doofus with eyeliner.

But then I got distracted by the face paints and enhanced my natural wrinkles and jawline, instead, until Annika walked in and found me like this.  (Trust me, it's an improvement on eyeliner alone.)







Then I scrubbed my face raw, and that look is better yet.



4 comments :

heidiann(e) said...

And always radiant with a Zeke-induced smile!

Molly said...

Hahaha! I bet the kids loved it! God gave you natural beauty, missy.

Much love!

Deborah Purdy said...

I bet Cate Blanchett does do that. Daily.

Abigail said...

Oh, I loved imagining Cate Blanchett do this. Ha!