3.12.2015

Home on the Range



If you live or know anyone who lives in the Northeast U.S., you already know it's been a long, cold winter, so I won't belabor the point with details of how many degrees below zero it was on too large a chunk of our days.  (But...cold!  A lot!)

Bolstering my claim of "Cold!  A lot!" is the fact that John Wayne-- who normally only gets to spend sub-zero nights indoors--has been a nearly full-time resident of our house this winter.

He follows the sun around the house and claims for himself any golden patch that lands on the floor.





Poor cowpoke. 








5 comments :

Molly said...

I wondered where he's been spending his days since the weather up there has been mostly, "artic." He looks so peaceful. I bet your family is enjoying him being inside as much as he is!!!

Much love!

Molly said...

How about we throw in the correct spelling for "arctic!" You'd think I've had my head in a snow bank. Unfortunately, I'm unable to make that claim, nor any other. :(

Abigail said...

I'll steal that excuse for myself, then! I'm ALWAYS leaving comments full of spelling and grammar errors. No worries! :)

Abigail said...

Noe wurrees!

Abigail said...

[ See? ;) ]