6.14.2023

Basket Hunting



































YES, MILLIE! I HID YOUR BASKET IN A GARBAGE CAN!













YES, ANNIKA! YOU'RE STARING DIRECTLY AT YOUR BASKET WITHOUT SEEING IT!









































 


Easter worship was a joy, and a necessary pause to settle on what Christ's triumph holds for God's people.

After church I picked up Oma Lynn, and it was already late afternoon, so while the food was finishing up, and hungry guests were waiting, I hid all the children's baskets at one time, and let them loose to search at the same time. It was chaos.

I have one picture of Marnie, one of Pippin, and none of baby Ian or Tessa or Tadhg or other family. Millie was kind enough to drive this all-nighter Abigail and Oma Lynn to her house that night (which, incidentally, is why Oma Lynn and I are still living). We arrived home around ten o'clock, and we all gratefully flopped into our beds.

The Exciting End.


No comments :