6.08.2023

May-ree Christmas! (December 2022)

 






















































Do you see what I did there, hiding that painful pun in plain sight? I started this post way back at the beginning of May and then dropped it entirely. In case you don't know, today is June 8th, but "June-y Christmas" just doesn't have the same ring.

December, yes?  Jack Frost glorified the window panes, we went uphill and back again to fetch two trees, we made lots of festive food, and the children, once again, obligingly wound lit electrical cords around their heads for their lunatic mother. And, always, always, books and babies on the couch, until our house is empty.

I think that about covers it.

(*I did not take all the snapshots on these posts, but I did find them on the cameras that I occasionally steal from my children in order to take pictures, myself. Finders-keepers has to count for something...)



4 comments :

Rebecca said...

Good thing Baby Owen is coming- Poor Piper has a lonely lap in that last photo.

Abigail said...

Haha! Shhhhh!

Good thing you're the only one who reads comments. ;)

Rebecca said...

What?!? I thought the word had finally gotten out. I thought Leah did the last of it... delete my comment! I'm sorry!

Abigail said...

No deleting! Comments are precious jewels.

Trust me. If anyone goes to the bother of reading comments on my blog, they deserve to know.