6.14.2023

Lephtover Phone Photos




The only reason why so many of my phone photos pheature phood is because my children are phenomenal and make me yummy things to eat. (If I were of a suspicious nature, I'd be worried that I'm bound for a hot oven in a gingerbread house.)


Breakfast from Millie. Perfection.





Homemade bread, lemonade, and fancy olive oil dipping sauce that Ezekiel made for me on a day full of struggles (note the "A" and the sunshine scored on the loaves). What a boy.









Some neighbors have been restoring their barn for years now, in hopes of turning it into a coffeehouse. Right before Andy and Wendy had to return to Alaska, they had the grand opening, and I took the two little girls for a late night and their first coffeehouse coffee ever.






This man is my favorite. He took me on an early morning Ithaca booksale adventure for my belated birthday date. We got there a couple of hours early and waited in line on the sidewalk with other crazy people. John was the only one who brought not only camp chairs but also a folding table and card games.







It was the nicest date. For breakfast, we had bagels and coffee from the bakery around the corner, and then for a couple of hours he beat me over and over again in every game we played.  And it was wonderful!  Then we ignored each other for the next four hours in different sections of a book-lover's paradise. :)




May was the month of weird dates. John and I sometimes go on "Dump Dates," in which we load up a vehicle with recycling and garbage and take it to the county landfill. This time, he took me to a great restaurant after the fact. There I was, in my dumpster clothes and smelling of garbage, eating out with my Heart. And it, also, was wonderful!






These pictures are for Mom Owen. While cleaning out part of the basement, I found a leftover Christmas present from you.  Oops. 






The verdict? Everyone loves getting surprise Christmas gifts in May! It was a true May-ree Christmas. (Groan.)





Extra photos from Millie's phone!  Her happy sourdough.








Skylark is going to make a wonderful old woman someday. She's already got the skill of fingers dripping with costume jewelry down pat.






I forgot we also were given two Holland Lop bunnies in May-- Clover and Caspian.







We don't do anything for Mother's Day, usually, but Millie made me a gourmet breakfast...with coffee!







Ransom is too cool for his mismatched britches.






A good use of dandelions.






In which children wish to invite cute snakes to tea:









In which Ransom discovers that humans have necks:





No comments :