6.09.2023

February 2023

 




















































This afternoon, I was outside in the drizzle planting things in dirt when my neighbor stopped by, and we chatted for a couple of hours, and then it rained hard and was suppertime, and now it's dark and bedtime, and after glancing over February's scanty pictures, I decided that now is the ideal time to post them. I've pretty much become the blogging equivalent of a Ford assembly line. (Don't worry. My new camera arrived this week, and it is most definitely not from a seedy pawn shop. Once I catch up with all my tasks, maybe I'll start taking pictures again!)

I remember very little of February save mulitple weekend guests, birthday parties, and tapping trees. The snapshots I found on the cameras back up my memory, so I truly think that's all that occurred!  Well, because I took a picture of it, I also now remember coming downstairs to the living room to find Ezekiel attempting to melt a chocolate chip using a magnifying glass. I don't have the patience to figure out whose cameras I stole these snapshots from, and, therefore, who took the pictures. My telling you that I took very few of them will have to suffice. 

p.s. Rebecca, I took the top two pictures with the camera you let me test out. It's a good'un!


2 comments :

Rebecca said...

I am SO excited you have a new camera! I truly admire your patience in the matter- but I'm very glad it is now no longer necessary.

Abigail said...


Me, too! It's been so long it seems kind of unreal, and I'm still pinching myself. (And, believe it or not, I still have to put in a few more visits cleaning the farmhouse to fully pay for the thing...ulp. That lets you know how expensive the beast was.)