6.09.2023

Luci Becomes a Teenager (February)

 


...and just like all the other girls before her, I still don't know how it happened.





We had out-of-town company the weekend of Luci's birthday, and I don't remember much of the day itself. Thanks to pictures, I can state with confidence that we ate caramel buns and bacon for breakfast, spicy chicken-bacon wraps for supper, and banana split sundaes for dessert. It was a delicious day. 














Here she is, our little Light, surrounded by those who love her. May you know and feel our love, Lucinda, as you grow through these hard and wonderful years ahead. We love you, sweet girl!





2 comments :

Rebecca said...

I love those last two pictures. Surrounded by love and light, she is. And she radiates them both too.

Abigail said...


I love them, too! She's got such a beautiful smile in them, and it makes me happy.