6.09.2023

Lephtovers Phrom the Phone (January 2023)



Tim and Natalie were visiting for New Year's, but their visit lasted into January so I'm putting it here. Our New Year's Eve feast was over-the-top and fancy, and everyone was so full from supper, I might be the only person who ate much of anything!  I think Millie's eggnog was guzzled by morning, though, so that made the cut.





Natalie and Millie made the most impressive charcuterie boards. I felt like we were living far above our social station.

























VER-NOT-TY. Ha. I needed to memorialize my pun for posterity.






Maybe the only thing apart from food gifts that I made for Christmas? I think it was. I am pitiful.







The joy of carrying vital wheat gluten in the gluten-free aisle when one has to buy both gluten and gluten-free flour on the same trip...






Browsing book covers, I found one that was a definition of the verb "mothering Annika."






Once every so often, Ezekiel makes me a fancy feast for lunch. That boy has learned good lessons from his papa.







A night without power. 






A frequent mishap with Millie's sourdough starter.







Our friend Roberta gave the children a paper grocery bag full of gingerbread houses and loads of candy.  The kiddos had a blast making houses one boring January day. 







Susannah's was definitely the tidiest. 




















































 

No comments :