6.09.2023

Valentine's Day 2023

 

In which all the pictures are dim and yellow...sorry.





V-Day breakfast was the usual: pink pancakes, pink shake, and packets of candy from Grandma Owen.






I think this is the first year I didn't take any pictures of the mountains of valentines we made. (Well, it was a busy month. Snapshots just didn't make the cut.)  Never mind. I just found a solitary picture on my phone.






We invited Debbie's crew over for V-Day lunch, and we went a little crazy with the hearts, just like the good ol' days.







Luci made the hanging decorations.


















Debbie and the boys made delicious sugar cookies.






And Millie made dozens upon dozens of doughnuts.






Marnie gave them the appreciation they deserved.





 
And by the end of the day, every last one of us looked like this.







3 comments :

Rebecca said...

That is an AMAZING Valentine's Day! I can absolutely see heart shaped cookies/pizzas/cheese but CARROTS?! Now THAT is next-level commitment!

(Ps. What fun to click back to see a chubby Zeke smiling back at me!)

Abigail said...



It is such a pain, and at least half the carrots just looked like weird geometrical shapes. I do not recommend it except for stupid people such as myself.

Abigail said...


Let me amend that-- I don't recommend it EVEN for stupid people such as myself.