6.10.2023

Lephtovers Photos Phrom the Phone

 

If it weren't for low-quality pictures from my phone, I would have wagered that we just skipped March this year, except for my memory of St. Patrick's Day, which I'll cover in another post. 


But I guess these good things happened, too, and recall returns slowly as I look at the snapshots proof. 


Cadence, taking cues from Papa and Ezekiel, now also prepares me occasional feasts.






Millie's sourdough just keeps getting prettier and prettier.






Millie made me a cup of strong matcha, and then served it in my green cup. Green=happiness.





This shaggy Sunbeam also brings joy.








Yes. This is appropriate March play-wear.






So is this.



















Just before Ezekiel's 11th birthday, he finally moved to a twin-size mattress. My sister Becky found, picked up, and delivered this beautiful set of bunkbeds for us, and the boys were (and are!) over the moon.






This was John's idea of lunch. Not one of us complained. 






Our Nixie had her second shoulder surgery in March, and we were both much happier waiting for surgery this time around. No masks! We could smile! And breathe! And make silly faces!







She looks hale and hearty here on our post-surgery stop at Wegmans to buy her some fancy lunch and recovery kefir, but don't let that face fool you. Ten minutes later, she felt like passing out, and I deposited her in a chair with her food while I went to grab the kefir.









3 comments :

Rebecca said...

A disjointed comment but here goes anyway:


Amazing bunkbeds!

Spoiled Mama with all those people giving you love to eat and drink.

Cadence, I think, is the one that looks most like you. She is beautifully oblivious to how pretty she is. She gets that from you too.

I didn't know you had competition ice skaters in your family!

How DARE you show pictures of winter without a *trigger warning*.

And RANSOM- I WANT YOU!

Rebecca said...

Oh- and I am so thankful that season of shoulder surgery is now OVER for Annie! Woop Woop!

Abigail said...


You are too kind. I definitely have given her the fair skin and thumb-sucking habit (sigh).

And winter's back is long broken! I thought I was safe to post. ;)