1.02.2009

The Crooked Little Man had a Crooked Little Horse and the Crooked Little Horse had...


Millie is always bursting with things to do and make, but since they usually require help from me, and I'm, um, sometimes lazy, many of her pies in the sky just stay in the sky.


This makes me even more happy that she made this horse for Aunt Debbie for Christmas. It didn't take long, and she was as pleased as punch with its final shape. I helped a bit, but not much, and I was just about as pleased as she was with the crooked-legged horse.


The best part is the secret it guards on the opposite side. Millie sewed on one wing so that it has the option of being PEGASUS! It's the Clark Kent of horses, except that it doesn't require a phone booth.


2 comments :

Rebecca said...

wow-she never ceases to amaze me. That is such an awesome horse---stitched by six year old fingers!

Abigail said...

She used the machine, with my guidance, for some of it, so it went faster.