1.21.2009

Wood, Hay, and Stubble

It's official. Nearly this entire batch of posts is devoted to material goods of little consequence. I'm giving you the pictures that my camera holds, though, so forgive the glut of materialism and the lack of...you know....people.

I'll try to post a few back-logged recipes later this week, along with the exciting 10' X 46' reason that all these posts about stuff, stuff, and more stuff are pretty funny.

Until then, here are a few pictures of Piper before you move onto the wood, hay, and stubble.



After she tried turning me into stone, I put the camera away.
You would have done the same.

6 comments :

The Old Life said...

She's darling!!!

sarah said...

outstanding.

Abigail said...

She is both!

Rebecca said...

Do you ever "read stories out of your head" (as Corynn would say?) I think you would be good at an improv storyteller.

You are gifted in making pictures stand out by the words that surround them. You make me chuckle every time.

Abigail said...

Rebecca,
Sometimes, but John's better at it than I am.

Michelle said...

Look at those cheeks! :)