1.02.2009

Much Ado

John and I went on a romantic date! We saw two movies in a row! We were alone together for SIX HOURS! Top that!

The best by far was Eastwood's Gran Torino. It's packed with coarse language and racial slurs. It is also a film that powerfully speaks the message of Christ, but he says it better than I could.

I downloaded this picture of me sneering at the camera to see that I'd inadvertently discovered the Fountain of Youth. (The supermodel's trick is the harsh lighting of a 7-Eleven.)



It doesn't have the same effect when filtered through our grimy windows, though.


3 comments :

Liana said...

What a great picture of you!
Obviously, still with long locks :)

Full of Grace said...

I just saw the preview for that movie and it looked pretty good- thanks for the review :)

Abigail said...

They grow back SO fast!