1.27.2009

Sweet TREATS for Pete Feet


(I used the word, the very worst word, just for you.)

John works the 2-10 shift now, which, overall, is good, but which has the unfortunate side effect of an Abigail making meals that aren't blog-worthy. I make homemade mac and cheese, meatless chili, weird pasta, and less palatable things on a regular basis, and the meals that are blog-worthy are savory soups and stews for which I have no recipe.

Sorry.

All I presently have to offer are a few sweet things. Go.
Build your belly, with my blessing.

4 comments :

Rebecca said...

The word FEET next to treat just doesn't do it for me...

I'll visit again when I get it out of my head! :)

Abigail said...

O, but the feet are entirely separate from the treats! Pete(Feet) loves sweet treats. You see?

sarah said...

I like to think of feet in my food. MMMMM.......!!!!!!

Abigail said...

That's it.

I'm putting pickled pig feet on buildabelly someday, just for you.