1.07.2009

In Which Winners are Plucked from a Hat

Blogger photo upload isn't working right now, so I had to break down and use Flickr because I'm sure all ten of you have checked a zillion times today to see if you hit the Polaroid-Doodle Jackpot.



Only one of you gets both.
Susannah's completely honest and unbiased. She plunged her hand into the hat and brought out this piece of paper.



Elizabeth, if you're still living on Auburn, then I'll mail the Polaroid out to you along with the unaddressed Christmas card the mailman returned to me today. And if you also want a print of one of the Christmas doodles, let me know which one. (If you only want the Polaroid, let me know that, too, and I'll give the doodle to another piece of paper.)



Our international winner of a doodle was Susanna! Three cheers! It helped to be the only one who fit the criteria, but, still, you're our lucky winner! Let me know which print you want and email me your address to leftymylou at gmail dot com, and I'll send it your way A.S.A.P.

Thanks for bringing some fun into our morning!

6 comments :

elizabethfrances said...

Yay, thanks Susanna !
Yes, I still reside on Auburn ! And my choice : Winter Wren

Thank you ! I can't wait to find out if the camera works or not !

Liana said...

I'm so disappointed...
:(

LOL
Nice job though, Susannah!

Full of Grace said...

Abby,
Why did you go and delete your comment? You are free to express your opinions the same as I! Please don't ever feel that you shouldn't give your two sense to me again, do you hear me? :) I value your opinion even if I don't share it! That is the reason I posted what I did in the first place- shared a differing opinion than the ones I have been hearing floating around lately. Please, Please, Please don't feel uncomfortable adding to my blog!

Rebecca said...

oh drat.

THIS is what happens when I quickly shoot through your newest blog posts RIGHT before a Miss Biddy needs her pre-bed feeding. I momentarily forego opportunity and THEN forget all about it until it is too late! I missed the chance to try my luck at a rip-roaringly good giveaway~I didn't not enter because the booty wasn't good enough. (Both the doodle AND the camera, mind you!)

Although~ if I would have entered and won, I would have felt as though I jipped all your readers since I get the REAL you, which is the best gift of all.

Congrats to your winners...I hope the camera lady lets us know how she works! :-)

Rebecca said...

ha! I realized upon reading it I inserted a statement and the statement following was then out of place. Case in point:

I missed the chance to try my luck at a rip-roaringly good giveaway~(inserted statement)I didn't not enter because the booty wasn't good enough. (end of inserted statement)(Both the doodle AND the camera, mind you!)

As it stands thataway, it seems as though the doodle and the camera weren't booty enough for my taste. What I MEANT to say was: BOTH the doodle and the camera were rip-roaringly good giveaways.

There. Clear as mud?!

Abigail said...

Phew. I thought you must have thought the doodles were too doodly or the camera too...camera-y.

I need sleep.

G'night!