10.09.2013

Honeymoon in Boston

On October 6th, John and I celebrated our dozenth anniversary.   I could write pages about him, my own best friend, but I'll save it for another day or another place.  Suffice it to say, he is my very favorite.

It was one of the best honeymoon celebrations yet.    John recreated our meal at Vinny Testa's restaurant in Boston, playing the part of a bare-chested Vinny-chef himself, of course, and we feasted on house salad & chicken parmesan, serenaded by Italian music and dancing waitresses who suspiciously looked like our daughters, with good conversation broken by a lot of laughter.

Millie made us a Key Lime Pie for dessert, and we went to bed without cleaning up the crumbs.  The next morning, I discovered this little urchin polishing off the plates.  






We'll welcome you anytime, Vinny.





3 comments :

Anonymous said...

Now this is just wonderful.

- Debbie

Molly said...

Congratulations on 12 years of wedded bliss!

Much love!

Rebecca said...

Awwww. I love the sign and the little dollar tucked within. And John is pretty great- but you knew that.

Happy Anniversary. May God grant you many, many more!