5.14.2014

Sprout





Thanks to a couple of friends doing the same, we grew wheat grass for Easter this year.  It sounds lame, but watching green shoot up while still at the tail end of winter was one of the highlights of my week.  










I think Ezekiel liked it, too.





After Easter, John juiced it all and made the most delicious wheat grass shake, so I'm guessing there's more of this in our future, as well as in your future, because you know I'll take pictures of grass as many times as I grow it.  Apologies in advance.

2 comments :

Rebecca said...

I couldn't believe how happy our wheat grass made me in the middle of winter. Living things really do induce happiness.

Abigail said...

You were one of the friends who told me about growing it! After the second one mentioned wheat grass, I jumped on the wagon and am so glad I did. Next winter, it's a must.