3.15.2019

Millie's Top-Secret, High-Clearance, Invitation-Only 16th Birthday Party



Rumors swirled around this party, not only because it was for girls only but also because I requested advice and book suggestions for a young woman growing into her own in matters of personality and faith.

Sounds sinister, huh?

Plus, the invitations were definitely suspicious.






Titi looked lovely. I wish I'd gotten a better picture of her in full regalia, but this will have to do.








We drank tea from fancy teacups and tucked into a delicious brunch. I probably shouldn't post this next picture because these two characters are definitely Up to Something.  Maybe the party was a cover for something sinister, after all.




Nope! I was wrong. They're practically gleaming with innocence.











These pictures are classified, but I'll share them, anyway, because no one who isn't a part of the top-secret, high-clearance, invitation-only Secret Society of Sweet Sixteen Souls will even understand the mysterious gestures.







And here are two spies in disguise. If anyone could give Flora a run for her money, it would be Ineke.





Ineke appreciated Flora's hair and couldn't refrain from stroking it. I'm sure that had some dark significance, as did everything about this whole party, but I just can't figure out what it is.






2 comments :

Rebecca said...

Sometimes Ineke will whisper in my ear "I want to pet her..."

And that is precisely what she does.

Abigail said...

Ha! I love that.
And I love her.