3.19.2019

Stuffed Turkey; Stuffed House: Picture Dump


We had a two-day family get-together this year, and I don't know which pictures are from which day, so here they are in one lump, for all you cousins to pore over.  I love this family and am thankful for each and every one of you!

I took these pictures of Skylark and Joshua getting acquainted.








And I took this picture of the turkey, which was the finest turkey I've ever made (brining turkeys from here on out).




And THEN I was busy, and the camera was passed from child's hand to child's hand, with this multitude of pictures resulting.

Enjoy them, with their compliments.

Gary swimming in the toys.




Simeon and his drumstick.




Olivia hiding away.




Ezra in the hallway.







Watch out. Gary and Aidan are a potent mix.




Joel tells adventures of the high seas...or something.

















August, the baby whisperer:







Pete, just as cool as high school, and Haven:




Stripes:




Haven plays beautifully.




ANOTHER baby whisperer with ANOTHER baby:




Oh, Tadhg. You are cute.





The day after Thanksgiving was Candida's 17th birthday. Seventeen!  That lovely girl deserves more than a cheesecake, but that's what she got.




Sleepy mama and baby:




Lots of cousins playing lots of games:







Nixie and Hannah in the snow:





Girl pictures:





Boy picture:




My favorite picture left behind: 





My favorite picture Joel took to put on his office wall:




Until next time!


No comments :