1.17.2008

New Twins

Someone got a new beebee from Grandma and Grandpa for Christmas.






She loves her, and feeds her candy on the sly. (For real. I have to keep washing sticky spots off from around beebee's mouth.)



She will also, without warning, rush up with a look of greatest concern on her face and say, "'Tinky! 'Tinky!" pointing to Beebee. We then have to take Beebee to the bathroom and sit her on the toilet, where Susannah will peer into the toilet with satisfaction, assured that her Beebee has done the job before she vigorously rubs the cloth bottom with toilet paper. I am sorry that I have no pictures of this; I'm always busy making sure that Beebee doesn't teeter into the toilet water.

4 comments :

Full of Grace said...

Her new baby looks almost like her :)

Rebecca said...

She is getting SO big. Matt even said so, and that says alot.

Anonymous said...

It's funny imagining Susannah "peering into the toilet with satisfaction". :-) I guess I think it's funny such little kids, almost babies themselves, being all motherly to their dolls. I remember some kid--I think Justin, maybe Owen also--being utterly fascinated by the dolls' mouth--the fact that it was open and so it seemed that food could actually go down it. Alas, it could not.

Abigail said...

I bet he tried quite a few times despite the fact that there was no accompanying throat!