1.17.2008

Red Dresses

For the grandmas, here are the sweetlings in their Christmas dresses. I'm no good at taking formal pictures, so this was a pretty quick session. I took a grand total of four pictures of the three together, and they were all equally silly. Here's the one I post.



A Bird.





Mildred and Annika





Here Millie's making faces at Susannah, who has abandoned post and run off behind me.




The Pixie






I didn't pose her like this. She was laughing at me because I was making funny faces at her to unfreeze her sober face. (Just so you know...)







And the last picture I took.


4 comments :

Laura said...

your sweet little girls are gorgeous!

Full of Grace said...

You've got some beautiful girls there, funny faces and all!

Liana said...

ditto.

Rebecca said...

pish posh about you being no good at taking formal portraits. I think they are FABULOUS! I REALLY like that one of Millie holding Annie's head. That is sweeter than honey!