1.27.2008

Reverb

I meant to be cautious and put a diaper on Susannah before we left, but I didn't remember until an hour and a half later when we got home. Two steps inside the door, she began the Potty Mantra, "'tinky, 'tinky, 'tinky!" and I took her upstairs to sit on the toilet. Since I still had the camera in my pocket, well...

I think I should make a practice of recurrent themes. I already have a canon of Laundromat Sessions and Crick Sessions; I think this may be the start of The Potty Sessions.

I post these in the order in which I snapped them. Don't you feel almost as if you're there yourself?






And then her last goofy, "Oooooh!" before she begins to seriously question my mental health. I know, you're doing the same. Told you it would feel like you were there...




3 comments :

Liana said...

aww. I love her hair in the piggy's!
She's so sweet!
(I ALMOST feel like i'm there...)

heidiann(e) said...

oh

my

GOODNESS!!!

she is so cute. good job, 'tinky!

Michelle P said...

SO CUTE!!