12.09.2016

So, So, So Late for Molly


 I am a terrible person.  These gifts I made so hastily before Thanksgiving should have been completed with leisure over a year ago, but at least they're done!  (I'm a terrible person.)









I forgot to tell you, Molly, that I thought this tiny board is probably supposed to be for cheese, but I was envisioning it as a "mug board" of sorts, or, better yet, a mug AND cheese board. Hot chocolate and cheese board? Whatever. Use it how you wish! :)







And these sloppy, sloppy potholders are meant to be USED.  That's the only way I comforted myself when I stuffed them into the box.  "At least they'll be dirty soon, and that will cover the sloppiness on the back side," I thought.  "And then, someday ten years from now when I finally get around to it, I'll make her beautiful ones that she can flip to either side!" I thought.  "That will make up for everything..." I thought.  ("Sigh," I sighed.)





NO, I'm not showing you the sloppiest parts!



1 comment :

Molly said...

I'm SO late in posting my response...please forgive me! I know I mentioned my utter JOY over all of my beautiful gifts in "snail" mail but I fully intended to reply here, as well. I LOVE every single gift, in fact, most everything is still out and being used! I'm enjoying it all very much!! It warms my heart and makes happy to see your time, talent and love throughout my home. THANK YOU! ♡♡♡

Much love!