3.02.2012

I'd Like to Visit the Moon

In 2001, my Heart here dickered to purchase a Rocketship Engagement Ring for the rightful price of three dollars instead of five. 

On my birthday, he proposed to me five times with five different rings before I finally accepted.  I rejected his proposals with the stone ring and the kryptonite ring, as well as, regretfully, the gherkin pickle (only because he told me I couldn't say yes yet!)), but I was head over heels for the $3.00 Rocketship Ring and for the one who slipped it on my finger. (Still am, as a matter of fact.)





While we were on the island, we stopped in, but the Rocketship must have been a one-time deal, so we left empty-handed.


Besides, we drove there in this enormous gift, which makes a second rocketship nearly unnecessary.




This gift fits the girls inside of its cavernous belly, too.







Not only that, but it has space for five extra heads. FIVE! Thus ends my muddled tale.

No comments :